Marketing Your home
Your home will sell more quickly if we work as team when marketing your home. This means there are things that I will do a your agent, and things I expect you to do as the client.
I will Personally
- Input your listing to MLS.
- Install a professional, recognized sign.
- Provide information fliers.
- Give pricing guidance.
- Conduct a video tour.
- Begin extensive online promotion.
- Give feedback on showings.
- Review contracts and represent you in negotiations.
- Give guidance in staging your property.
- Provide professional photography.
- Send your neighborhood "Just Listed" fliers of your home.
- Host open houses.
- Create a home book showcasing additional info for our showings.
- Target my marketing to those in my database looking for a home in your price range & area.
- Provide you with weekly updates including comments from our showings from agents and buyers.
I Need You to
- Complete all repairs and cleaning.
- “Stage” your home to be appealing.
- Hide valuables, prescriptions, guns, etc.
- Keep marketing information out for prospective buyers.
- Call me if material is depleted.
- Leave premises for showings.
- Call me with any questions.
- Refer friends and acquaintances who might be interested in your property.
- Refuse to discuss terms with prospective buyers or their agents.